Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday

I feel like I've been a terrible blogger lately. I had a great weekend with Dane. We went to a ska show. I haven't been to one in forever! We saw his favorite band, The Pietasters. I surprised him with tickets to the show about a month ago. Just so happened while we were standing at the bar, the lead singer of the band walked over and Dane got to have a nice chat with him. He got his picture taken too! The Pietasters were great too, it was such a fun show!

Things have been so hectic! So a few updates:

- I'm choreographing a kickline routine for Lasell College's Dance Team. I'm the advisor to the group and it is so much fun!

- Dane and I have appointments to see 6 different venues for the reception next week when we're in NY for Thanksgiving.

- I have been buying presents for my niece and sister like crazy. I just can't help myself. So far we are up to three Classical Baby DVD's, and Ugly Doll, about 20 pictures of Abby, and an 8x10 poster I made.

- Jenna's birthday is next week!

- Craft weekend is coming up and I am SO excited! Dane is too, but because he gets to play with Jason and the Wii while Sam and I do crafty things.

- Paper has been purchased for invitations to the wedding and Scott is amazing.

- We may get the chance to work with a wedding planner, for free! Thanks to my cousin Allison :)

- I love apples with peanut butter.

- I can't stop watching the puppies.

- I've had the Godfather: Part 2 at home for a week now. It's 4 hours and I haven't been able to bring myself to sit still for that long.

OK, I think that is all for now!

1 comments:

Allison said...

I LOVE Apples with Peanut Butter!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com