Friday, January 16, 2009

I <3 Pomegranate


A few weeks ago Emily brought home a pomegranate. I've always liked pomegranate juice, but I never actually thought to buy one. I ended up eating at least half of it on my own. It's delicious and fun to eat.


So, I bought my own pomegranate. I've heard that it's supposed to be very good for you, high in antioxidants and all that. I dismantled it this morning and took all the seed out to bring to work for a snack. If you have some free time to pick apart the seeds, I highly recommend picking one up. I think it's really fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samantha said...

This photo is awesome! I love that you wouldn't think to take the photo except Project 365 is just THAT awesome! :-)

 
template by suckmylolly.com