Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sleeve for YOUR phone!

So it looks like quite a few people like the idea of a little sleeve to keep their phone cozy and snuggled. I can absolutely make you one!

If you are interested in getting one:

1. Go to www.wearekindredspirits.etsy.com.

2. Click "Request Custom Item" in the toolbar on the right hand side of the page.

3. Give me the height and width of your phone in the details, as well as the color you are looking for.

4. As soon as the item is ready to be purchased (they are priced at $5 each), I'll let you know and put it up as Reserved for (Your Name Here) in our shop!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I have to measure it myself? What if I mess up? Who has tape measures just at the ready?

I'll ask my engineer husband to measure for me :)

laurapiechowski said...

Hi Kristen,

I just posted a request, please let me know if you get it or if it doesn;t make sense!

 
template by suckmylolly.com